1. The Owners shall grant the Occupier, whose booking has been confirmed, the right to occupy Harbourside, Harbourmaster,Harbourview or Portside for holiday use only, for the period specified and that no right to remain in the accommodation exists for the Occupier or anyone in the Occupiers party.
2. Bookings should be made initially by e-mail or telephone and your dates will then be placed on hold for five working days. Please then send a deposit cheque for 25% of the hire fee or the full amount (if the booking is less than eight weeks away) and a completed booking form. Once we have received your payment and booking form we will confirm your booking. The balance is due eight weeks prior to the beginning of the booking. Where a booking is not confirmed within five days it may be made available to someone else.
3. The Occupier is responsible for the safekeeping of the owners contents during the period booked. Any breakage or damage to such contents or the structure of the building must be reported promptly to the Owner who will be entitled to recover from the Occupier the cost of any repair or replacement needed due to the occupiers act or default.
4. The Occupiers are required to permit the Owner reasonable access to the property for any repairs necessary.
5. The Owners shall not be liable to the Occupier or any member of the Occupiers party for any personal injury or loss or damage to property however caused or sustained notwithstanding that such personal injury or loss or damage may be caused by the negligence, default, willful act or omission of the Owners.
6. The hirer agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in the property.
7. Should you cancel your booking eight weeks or more before arrival you will forfeit your deposit. If canceled less than eight weeks before arrival no refund will be given unless the property is re-let in which case any fee paid less the deposit will be refunded.
8. If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated for example due to damage or other problems with the property, your fee will be refunded in full. The hirer shall have no further claim against the owner.
9. Properties are available from 4.00p.m. on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
10. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all aspects of the property remain as advertised we accept no liability for items outside our control e.g. power cuts, drought, or for loss or injury to persons or property whilst on the premises.